Home > Procedures > General Diagnostic Imaging
General diagnostic imaging refers to classic X-rays, sometimes referred to as "plain films." Your health care provider may order X-rays for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common reasons include extremity films in cases of suspected broken bones, chest X-ray for persistent cough and fever or shortness of breath, and abdominal series for abdominal pain. RASLO provides a full range of general diagnostic services at the locations listed below.
Locations of Service
- Five Cities Medical Imaging
- Radiology Diagnostic Center
- Santa Maria MRI @ Digital Medical Imaging
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center