Home > Procedures > Hysterosalpingography
Hysterosalpingography is a procedure where contrast is injected into the uterine cavity through the cervix and images are obtained of the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes. The procedure is usually ordered for patients with infertility or who have recurrent abortions. For those patients with blocked tubes, the Radiology Associates Interventional Radiology Team offers a minimally-invasive procedure (Fallopian Tube Recanalization) where the tubes are opened by passing a small wire through the fallopian tubes.
Locations of Service
- Five Cities Medical Imaging (805) 779-7900
- Radiology Diagnostic Center (805) 434-0829
- Santa Maria MRI @ Digital Medical Imaging (805) 928-3673
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center (805) 546-7676
- French Hospital Medical Center (805) 542-6392